I am so excited by all this sun. For the first time this year I went out with - wait for it - BARE LEGS! Ha! I decided to put on open toe wedge heels with about fifteen minutes left to catch my morning training. I then of course realised that my feet hadn't seen the light of day for about 6 months and weren't really fit for public display. In that fifteen minutes I managed to exfoliate my feet, moisturise and paint my toe nails AND run and catch the train, all without a smudged toe or sprained ankle in sight! I have a friend who actually recoils at the sight of toes (painted toenails or not) and can't bare to be touched by feet. The worst thing you could do on a date with him is try and play footsie under the table. My ex was also quite particular about feet - if my feet weren't buffed and toenails painted when I knew he was coming over he would take it as a personal insult and sulk for hour. James, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to identify my feet in a line-up, but then again maybe that's just healthy.
2 comments:
I put shorts on today but couldn't face flip flops...(not great for dog walking anyway). Have busted out the fake tan though. Shh.
Fake tan is acceptable, I look at it as as much of a public service as looking after your feet.
Post a Comment